BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

sweeping saddness

I'm selfish. I really am. I'm a very selfish girl, who has been spoiled most her life. When I think of the families that are staying in the hospital because their child is sick, I just wanna cry and hug them. When I was in the hospital, I'd watched my dad cry one night while at my bedside. He thought I was sleeping, but I woke up to him weeping. I remember how my whole family came to visit me after the doctor gave me 3 months. I remember watching my mom crumble into my dads arms when I was throwing up everything I ate. If the surgeon from the west coast hadn't flown to Minnesota, I probably wouldn't be here. Doctors here had no experience with what I had, they didn't know. But the west coast doctor had an idea. So with his idea, they perform experimental surgery on me. I'm alive and well thanks to them. Since I left the hospital, I haven't thought much about the families still there. So right now, I'm gonna pray to God, and beg him to help heal the innocent beautiful children in this world that are sick and dying.


I just ask that everyone who reads this, prays to God too.

Night Kiddies

0 comments: