BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Most Amazing Day Ever!!!

It seems as though Mother Nature has played a prank on us today. In the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes, the weather was warm(about 80 degrees) and sunny, with a slight breeze, basically the most beautiful spring day we've had to date!!! However, the weather men have predicted rain and cold temps for the next 3 days. So Mother Nature gave us a small taste of summer weather, and now she's gonna squash our sunny spirits like some cranky bitch! But until that rain and cold sets in, I've got the windows thrown open, and enjoying the warm spring night breeze!!!

But, today was the perfect day, because Andy (My boyfriend of 1 year and 5 months) came over this morning after work(he works overnights) we only slept for an hour or so, cause a friend called me. They had to put their dog down, cause it was sick, so they told me to come over and say good-bye. So this morning, I was extremely depressed as I said goodbye one last time to an amazing dog!! Well, Andy sensed my mood, and to cheer me up, brought me to my favorite restaurant ever!!! He brought me to Qdoba. It's a mexican restaurant, that specializes in burritos, kinda like chipotle, only way better!!! So I got my usual Chicken Queso Burrito with no beans. We sat outside on the patio enjoying the sunny weather. After, we came back to my house, and started getting ready for tonight.
We both showered, and got nice and gussied up!! We were looking good. I did a little black dress, black tights, black shoes, a black shawl, and a hot pink head band for a pop of color! Well, we went out for dinner to The Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory is a very fancy, hoity-toity restaurant which has absolutely the best food and cheesecake ever!!! We were both so stuffed from dinner, that we decided to get our cheesecake to go. So we came home, set up a little table on the deck, lit some candles, poured some wine, dished out the cheesecake, played some soft romantic music, and enjoyed our cheesecake and wine on the deck in the nice warm spring night weather!!! After we finished eating, we started dancing to one of my favorite songs, which is 18th Floor Balcony by Blue October!!! It was one of the most romantic nights I'm ever had! Right now, we're laying in bed, he's asleep, cause he's only had about an hour or sleep today. I'm watching Fools Gold and having another glass of wine.
I don't know how this night could get better, cause it's perfect as it is!!!

More to come soon

0 comments: