BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

I Seriously Just Broke My Toe!!!!!

We're fixing the family deck today, and we added side steps to the bottom platform. So, we were moving it back into place and my dad dropped the 100 lbs. platform onto my toe. I felt the bone of my toe just give out. I could barely take my shoe off, because my toe had swelled up so much. I finally got it off, and now have ice on my foot. I'm covered in dirt, dog slobber, and sawdust. We just ordered pizza and I'm looking forward to having hot cheesey-chickeney-red pepperie-pizza, and an ice cold Miller Lite!!


I'm kinda sad also because I've just spent the last 3 days and nights with my amazing boyfriend Andy, and soon he has to leave and go to work. I really don't want him to leave, because I know that I'm really gonna miss him once he has left!!!!

Got so much to do tomorrow, that I'm not sure what I'm gonna do lol. I'm supposed to go to Wisconsin to see my late Aunt Rose's storage locker. I want to see Andy tomorrow at some point, and Dolle wants to go out with me and Renee. I don't know what i'm gonna do. I'll figure it out.

Later kiddies!!!


0 comments: